Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New: Black Tea and Lavender Soap for Men!!


Here's my new soap Black Tea and Lavender. It's really a very strong manly scent even with the lavender and I'm very pleased how it turned out. I added the lavender to round out the very strong smell of the Black Tea, with something that could take the edge off without making it sweet or taking away from where I was trying to go with this soap. I couldn't be happier with the results.

It isn't ready to be listed yet as it is still a little soft, but it should be ready Sunday as well as the Sandalwood I made. I'll probably end up retaking these pics a little better than I did for the blog. I have finally went ahead and got a shrink bag to package my soaps in, so hopefully that's the last change my packaging goes through. I really like the way it looks, so when I get a chance, I'll post some pics of that.

No comments: