Saturday, February 20, 2010

Oatmeal Milk and Honey facial soap...!!



I think it's very pretty and is only one of many soaps specifically for the face that I will introduce. At first I said that I would get rid of the clay facials altogether, but now I'm rethinking that. Perhaps with the addition of a variety of essential oils, I can add these to the clays to make them more diverse. The clays can only be used once a week at most, so the soaps are a good idea for everyday clean. However, I don't know if it can really be a full time replacement. I mean, they work differently. The clays are meant to stay on your face for a while and the soap is a wash off product. Maybe I will keep both side by side to see which ones sell better. If the clays take a big hit, I will remove them. If sales go back up for clays because of the variety I plan to introduce, then obviously I will keep them. I'm really excited about what I'm gonna offer. There are many customers who would prefer either unscented or items scented with essential oils only, and I have been unintentionally depriving myself of that market of people.

Well, here are some pictures of the Oatmeal Milk and Honey soap with kaolin, bentonite, and fuller's earth clays. There are no fragrances in this soap at all, not even essential oils. It smells a little like honey and oats. In fact the little things on the top are partially crushed oats, just for effect.

1 comment:

PussDaddy said...

It looks great. I like soaps with a bit of this and that in it, such as the oats you put in this one.

PussDaddy