Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Got Another Sale!!

Yay me I got another sale on Etsy. It's only my second sale but, I figure it ain't doin' too bad for a new web store. The lady ordered my only melt and pour I had in the store. That was a relief because they are on clearance. They really don't stand up to the quality of my hot process soaps, so that's why I'm extra happy when they sell.

BTW thanks to Anuj Agarwal for linking me to her blog. I couldn't embed the slideshow about the Titanic. That's alright though. It sparked my fascination with the history of maritime tragedies. A dark fascination I know, but I have it ever since I was little and heard the story of the Titanic. I have always been awed by such magnificent ships, how large they are, be overtaken by a sea that is so much more powerful than it. Okay that's enough of that.

Oh yeah, I'm feelin better too. I had no medicine but oddly apples made me feel better. I just had to sleep it off, and so now I've only got the sniffles. I hate that too because there is an overwhelming amount of snot that the human body can produce and hold. Its disgusting.

No comments: