Saturday, March 15, 2008

Stayed Up Waaay too Late....

So yeah, I pulled a serious all-nighter and now I regret it. I want to make soap today but as of this post I'm sitting here typing. It's still only 1:40 pm where I am, but still. I woke up only about 12:00 so......

I wanna make a hazelnut vanilla soap. I think that'll go over well at my store but you never know. People can't smell through the screen, but wouldn't it be cool to have a scratch and sniff screen?! Maybe one day I'll invent that...

In other bootleg news, I just got my graphics card back from EVGA repair. Well they didn't really repair it, they simply sent me a new one. I installed it just a few minutes ago and it works. The other one was doing that whole blank screen thing. I hate that when the monitor won't come on. Anyway, I can get back to doing the other thing I have a passion for which is games. Particularly racing games, and even more specifically the NFS series. I love that, and I have Most Wanted and couldn't play with a crap integrated card. Hopefully this one will last throughout the rest of the warranty. BTW I remind myself that I need to buy Prostreet and just skip Carbon altogether. Anybody who loves these games will know of what I speak.

Anyway, I'm thinking of ways I can advertise this blog so people can actually read the stuff I write. I guess I could always start by telling people about it yeah? That might help it a bit.

If anything else happens interesting I'll post although I suspect I'll just be busy making stuff today.



See ya'll soon!

No comments: