Friday, May 23, 2008

I Figured out the Direction of My Business!!!!

So it hit me one night while I was drifting off to sleep. I want to take my soap business in a direction I haven't seen to often on Etsy. I have a couple of skills and was thinking on how I could incorporate them to add depth to my shop. Well, this is where Earthtones Home comes in at. Yep, make things that correspond nicely with soap. Naturally when you think of soap you think of showers and baths, in turn you think of the bathroom, then visualize a bathroom either your own or the one you want to have. How about I make things that go in the bathroom aside from soap?

I have already started crocheting washcloths. I am going to sew those and hand towels, and even large body towels too! I would even go so far as to expand into bedding particularly sheets and pillowcases. I think that would be a fantastic idea, as it brings into play things I already know how to do such as sew and crochet. Just thought I'd share the excitement.

No comments: