Sunday, May 25, 2008

The New Soapaccino!!


This is the soap that I was cooking in the pic below. It's fuzzy because it's pretty much in the dark. It really is quite beautiful in person. It looks like the chocolate marble cake but doesn't smell like it, and the color isn't as uniform either which is done purposely. I got too lazy to do real streaks and swirls so this was the result. What I was really supposed to do was take a bit out of the pot and color it uniformly. Then add it back the rest of the soap and fold it into the mixture to get a streaked/swirled effect. I did nothing of the sort. I just put a tad bit of real cocoa powder and "folded" it in....how very lazy of me!!

Here's another pic although I can't promise that it is much better than the first.
It smells awesome too. My whole house smells like what I'm gonna call it......Venti Mocha Soapaccino w/ shot of Vanilla Hazelnut.......

Too long? I don't know and don't really care cuz that's the name. Ode to my other obsession ..Starbucks Frappaccino's.

No comments: